- M. S. Corson, J. P. Macker, V. D. Park, "Mobile and Wireless Internet Services: Putting the Pieces Together, IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 39, No. 6, June 2001.
- W. Stallings, Wireless Communications and Networks, Pearson Education, Aug. 2001.
- S. Saha, M. Jamtgaard, J. Villasenor, "Bringing the Wireless Internet to Mobile Devices", IEEE Computer, Vol. 34, No. 6, June 2001.
- K. Curran, G. Parr, "A Middleware Architecture for Streaming Media over IP Networks to Mobile Devices", IEEE Int. Conf. Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC), Mar. 2003.
- P. Bellavista, A. Corradi, R. Montanari, C. Stefanelli, "Context-aware Middleware for Resource Management in the Wireless Internet", IEEE Trans. on Software Engineering, Special Issue on "Wireless Internet", Vol. 29, No. 12, Dec. 2003.
- P. Bellavista, A. Corradi, R. Montanari, C. Stefanelli, "Dynamic Binding in Mobile Applications: a Middleware Approach", IEEE Internet Computing, Vol. 7, No. 2, Mar.-Apr. 2003.
- P. Bellavista, A. Corradi, C. Stefanelli, "Application-level QoS Control and Adaptation for Video on Demand", IEEE Internet Computing, Vol. 7, No. 6, Nov.-Dec. 2003.
- P. Bellavista, A. Corradi, "How to Support Internet-based Distribution of Video on Demand to Portable Devices", IEEE Int. Symp. on Computers and Communications (ISCC), July 2002.
- J.L. Deng, "Introduction to Grey Theory", The Journal of Grey System, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1989.
- Ekahau, Inc. – The Ekahau Positioning Engine v2.1, http://www.ekahau.com/products/ positioningengine/
- Chan, J.; Zhou, S.; Seneviratne, A. "A QoS adaptive mobility prediction scheme for wireless networks"; Global Telecommunications Conference, 1998. GLOBECOM 98. The Bridge to Global Integration. IEEE , Volume: 3 , 8-12 Nov. 1998 Pages:1414 - 1419 vol.3.
- Teleca AB - Bluetooth Local Infotainment Point (BLIP), http://www.teleca.com
- P. Bellavista, A. Corradi, "Mobile Middleware Solutions for the Adaptive Management of Multimedia QoS to Wireless Portable Devices", IEEE Int. Workshop Object-oriented Real-time Dependable Systems (WORDS), Oct. 2003.
- J.J. Caffery, G.L. Stüber, "Overview of Radiolocation in CDMA Cellular Systems", IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 36, No. 4, Apr. 1998.
- A. Savvides, C.-C. Han, M. Srivastava, "Dynamic Fine-Grained Localization in Ad-Hoc Networks of Sensors", ACM Int. Conf. Mobile Computing and Networking (Mobicom), July 2001.
- P. Bahl, V. Padmanabhan, "RADAR: An In-Building RF-based User Location and Tracking System", IEEE Infocom Int. Conf., Mar. 2000.
- B. Liang, Z.J. Haas, "Predictive Distance-Based Mobility Management for Multidimensional PCS Network", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 11, No. 5, Oct. 2003.
- H.A. Karimi, X. Liu, "A Predictive Location Model for Location-based Services", ACM Int. Workshop Advances in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Nov. 2003.
- S.-J. Lee, W. Su, M. Gerla, "Wireless Ad hoc Multicast Routing with Mobility Prediction", ACM/Kluwer Mobile Networks and Applications, Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 2001.
- V. Kapoor, G. Edwards, R. Sankar, "Handoff Criteria for Personal Communication Networks", IEEE Int. Conf. Communications (ICC), May 1994.
- S.T. Sheu, C.C. Wu, "Using Grey Prediction Theory to Reduce Handoff Overhead in Cellular Communication Systems", IEEE Int. Symp. Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), Sep. 2000.
- K. Al-Agha, T. Al-Meshhadany, L. Perato, "Resource Allocation Based on Handover Prediction in WCDMA", IEEE Vehicular Technology Conf. (VTC), Sep. 2002.
- S. Hadjiefthymiades, V. Matthaiou, L.F. Merakos, "Supporting the WWW in Wireless Communications through Mobile Agents", ACM/Kluwer Mobile Networks and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 4, Aug. 2002.
- Bacon, J., Bates, J., Halls, D.,: Location-oriented Multimedia. IEEE Personal Communications, Vol. 4, No. 5, Oct. 1997.
- Ramanathan, P., Sivalingam, K.M., Agrawal, P., Kishore, S.: Dynamic Resource Allocation Schemes during Handoff for Mobile Multimedia Wireless Networks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 17, No. 7, July 1999.
- Curran, K., Parr, G.: A Middleware Architecture for Streaming Media over IP Networks to Mobile Devices. IEEE Int. Conf. Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC), Mar. 2003.
- Bellavista, P., Corradi, A.: A QoS Management Middleware based on Mobility Prediction for Multimedia Service Continuity in the Wireless Internet. IEEE Int. Symp. on Computers and Communications (ISCC), July 2004.
- Liang, B., Haas, Z.J.: Predictive Distance-Based Mobility Management for Multidimensional PCS Network. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 11, No. 5, Oct. 2003.
- DeLeon, P., Sreenan, C.J.: An Adaptive Predictor For Media Playout Buffering. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Mar. 1999.
- Narbutt, M., Murphy, L.: Adaptive Playout Buffering for Audio/Video Transmission over the Internet. IEE UK Teletraffic Symposium, 2001.
- Ip, M.T.W., Lin, W.W.K., Wong, A.K.Y., Dillon, T.S., Wang, D.: An Adaptive Buffer Management Algorithm for Enhancing Dependability and Performance in Mobile-Object-Based Real-time Computing. Int. Symp. Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computting (ISORC), May 2001.
- Kumar, B.P.V., Venkataram, P.: A Neural Network–based Connectivity Management for Mobile Computing Environment. Int. Journal of Wireless Information Networks, Apr. 2003.
- P. Ramanathan, K.M. Sivalingam, P. Agrawal, S. Kishore, "Dynamic Resource Allocation Schemes during Handoff for Mobile Multimedia Wireless Networks", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 17, No. 7, July 1999.
- H. Velayos, G. Karlsson, "Techniques to Reduce IEEE 802.11b MAC Layer Handover Time", Technical Report TRITAIMIT-LCN R 03:02, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden, Apr. 2003.
- Chung-Ming H., Tz-Heng H., Chi-Kuang C., "A proxy-based adaptive flow control scheme for media streaming", ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), Mar. 2002.
- V. Mancuso, G. Bianchi, "Streaming for Vehicular Users via Elastic Proxy Buffer Management" IEEE Communications, Vol. 42, No. 11, Nov. 2004.
- Dong-Hoon N., Seung-Kyu P., "Adaptive Multimedia Stream Service with Intelligent Proxy", International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN-15), Jan. 2001.
- Lei H., Uwe H., F. Hartung, M. Kampmann, "Proxy-based TCP-friendly Streaming over Mobile Networks", Int. Workshop on Wireless Mobile Multimedia (WoWMoM), Sept 2002.
- S. Hadjiefthymiades, L. Merakos, "Proxies + Path Prediction: Improving Web Service Provision in Wireless-Mobile Communications", Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), Vol. 8, No. 4, Aug. 2003.
- P. Bloomfield, "Fourier Analysis of Time Series: An Introduction", John Wiley & Sons, 2nd edition, 2000.
- G. Welch, G. Bishop, "An Introduction to the Kalman Filter", SIGGRAPH 2001, Course 8, Los Angeles, CA, Aug. 2001.
- R. van der Merwe, A. Doucet, J.F.G. de Freitas, E. Wan, "The Unscented Particle Filter", in Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS13), Dec. 2000.
- E. Hyytiä and J. Virtamo, "Random Waypoint Model in Cellular Networks", Wireless Networks, 2005, to appear.
- J. Kwon, B. Dundar, P. Varaiya, "Hybrid Algorithm for Indoor Positioning Using Wireless LAN", IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 2004-Fall, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sept. 2004.
- V. Seshadri, G.V. Záruba, M. Huber, "A Bayesian Sampling Approach to In-door Localization of Wireless Devices Using Received Signal Strength Indication", Proc. of the 3rd IEEE Int. Conf. on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2005), Hawaii, Mar. 2005.
Last update: 4-may-10